Saturday, August 2, 2008

Josie and the Pussycats in Outer Space

Melody wasn't quick enough on the draw. Josie must suffer through all the pains of "birth."I apologise to all my African-American readers for my depiction of Valerie Brown. She started out with an "Aw hell no!" expression, but it turned into more of an "Oh lordy-lordy! I don't know nothing bout no xenomorphs!" Though I will not apologize for immediately thinking of putting in a word bubble with "Don't go in there!" next to her head.

Oh yeah, this was a real show:
With their giant phallic rocket ship.

1 comment:

FoldedSoup said...

That ... that's just awesome.

Wow. That's much better than I envisioned when I jokingly mentioned it.

Thanks! You ever need more obscure pop culture references from our childhood for ideas.. just let me know!

wow!