Monday, March 9, 2009

Les Grossman

Big-dick Baby! Swingin' at your knees.

Oh ok fuck face; first, take a big step back and littarly FUCK YOUR OWN FACE!
Now I don’t know what kind of pampas hitten bullshit power play your trying to pull here, but dumb Jack is my territory, so whatever your thinking; you better think again; otherwise I’m going to have to head down there and I will rain down in a godly fuck’n fire storm upon you, your going to have to call the fuck’n United Nation to get a fuck’n binding resolution to keep me from fuck’n destroying you! I Am Talking Scorched Earth Mother Fucker! I will Massacre You! I WILL FUCK YOU UP!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was a good movie, and Tom Cruise was the best part of it. You know, it was written by the same guy who helped Mike Judge write Office Space and Idiocracy.

Tristan Sandnes said...

Nobody cares.