Monday, December 29, 2008

Designers...

Make it work.

I am absolutely blank on what to do on this new poster. It's the March bout for the Rat City Rollergirls, and I'm not doing a St. Patrick's day theme. But they have no themes for their bouts this year. So I have this blank paper, and it is so intimidating. There's no Venn-diagram for creation.

I'm also hindered by not having any new music. The last album I got was Rob Zombie's Educated Horses. A fine album though it is, I'm feeling a little bored with it. No new comics of late either. I haven't left the house for non-work activities in more than a month and certainly haven't had time to hit the comic stop. Even when I've had time, there's been ice. (My arch nemesis.)


Anyway. Still haven't lit myself on fire and run screaming through the snow, so I've got that going for me.

No comments: